Wee.. Met up wit dear dear @ e bus stop 2day.. Went 2 WPB clazz tgt.. Wee.. Hahax.. Lady Boss started e lesson @ 0930hrs.. THEORY again! Hahax.. Pretty sianz.. But still alright lahz.. Coz she gave breaks now n den.. Dear dear seems so tired 2day.. Probably still lack of slp ba.. Sha gua.. Slp so late e previous night.. Tat was y u felt tired ba.. N yap.. E air con in SR2 was cold.. Dear dear sneezin.. *Hope my windbreaker kept u warm ya?* Hahax.. U were bz playin wit it.. Silly gurl..
Ended our lesson @ 1130hrs.. Dear dear n friends left 2 eat @ canteen while I stayed back 2 wait 4 Lady Boss.. Wanna collect key 2 go hub lor.. Got stuffs 2 put dere.. Collected key le den went 2 hub.. Jem, xue yu n esther came up aft I met up wit them @ e locker.. Coz I went down find them.. Boo.. Qian qi came in.. Took photos of her 4 e ETP Club Organizational Chart.. Welcome abroad!! Events Manager.. Slacked in e hub aft photo takin.. Was chattin wit samantha over first aider.. *Thx samantha.. 4 ur help in findin e first aider 4 me 4 e bazaar upcomin..*
Went 4 OA lesson @ 1315hrs.. Coz waited 4 zhen yuan, maggie, yu xin n shirley.. E galz would b tendin 2 my ice cream store tml.. Zhen Yuan.. Next week u ya? Thx too.. Was listenin 2 Mrs Cynthia teachin when all of a sudden, Lady Boss called me.. Scared me.. Tot wad happen.. Hahax.. Ran 2 staff room 2 find her.. Only 2 find out it was abt e enrollment into ETP Club.. Update of e contact list lahz.. Hahax.. Den done.. So went back 2 class.. Boo.. No more lesson.. Do proj.. But Reg not ard.. So din do also.. Hahax.. Mrs Cynthia chatted up wit me.. Abt my schedule.. Coz she say I very bz mahz.. Hahax.. Yap.. Indeed I m.. Very bz lately coz juz taken over.. Lotsa new things 2 b learnt..
Ended lesson @ 1400hrs.. Coz she gg 2 handle e Student Seminar de stuffs.. Boo.. Break again! Went up 2 e hub aft meetin up wit dear dear.. She finish lesson le.. So gg hm.. Tata.. *Sad Sad* Coz I cannot go hm.. Hahax..
Slacked in e hub till abt 1500hrs n went 2 POM lesson.. C Old Man.. Old Man nvr teach 2day.. But showed us some emails abt e attendance n some OUT OF BOUNDS area 4 students.. Hmm.. Den he tok abt spendin some edusave money 4 team buildin activities over e hols.. Class so enthusiastic.. So many ideas..
Aft lesson, headed 4 hub immediately.. Coz muz do up e noticeboard.. Hmm.. Bz Bz Bz.. Hmm.. Many left b4 ber came in.. Coz got work.. Den ber had meetin wit Old Man.. Hmm.. So left Yee Huey, Shera, BS.. Did up e noticeboard tgt wit them.. Yee Huey n Shera left @ 1800hrs?? Cant rem le.. So left BS, ber, ser n me.. I draw out e zigsaw puzzle.. Hmm.. My lousy art.. Hahax.. Draw draw draw.. B4 we knew it, 1945hrs le.. Cleared up.. N left..
Very tired.. But tml worst I guess.. Ice cream store, 2 meetings plus do up e noticeboard.. Tml last day le 4 e noticeboard.. *Pray hard can finish..* K lahz.. Basically reached hm @ 2100hrs.. Hmm.. Hungry.. Den went 2 haf dinner.. N now online.;. Yap.. Tt shall b 4 e day..
To my special EuuX:
"I was realli very surprised by wad u haf done 2day.. I was very touched by it.. Totally unexpected lyk I told u.. I dunno how 2 express my feelings well.. But I noe very well tt u spent much tym on it.. I appreciate ur thoughts n it was very sweet of u.. E song was nice.. Ur words were WOW.. AMAZIN.. I LOVE U.. I promise tt I will cherish u alot alot.."