Oops.. Sorrie.. I din post anythin ytd.. Yap yap.. Sorrie.. Coz very tired.. Den came home haf dinner le jiu dead slpin.. *Of course I got bathe lahz..* Hahax.. *Rubbish again*
Okok.. Ytd, woke up den go fetch dear dear frm hm 2 JE.. Coz she still doin flag day while I m not.. Well well.. Go dere wit her, no1 came yet.. Except Angela.. Den slowly, e rest came.. In e midst of waitin, we went 2 e pasa malam dere n shop shop.. Dear dear saw stickers.. Hahax.. So we bought it.. Hahax.. Guess Joa n Zie both bought some too.. Yap..
Den dey colelcted their cans when hui fen came.. Yap.. Head 2 JE 2 haf some bites.. I only accompanied them dere den I ciao le.. Coz Yaoqi has arrived.. Supposed 2 mit e peeps up 2 go down tgt 4 lunch b4 gg CG Overdrive Briefin.. So while otw 2 find yaoqi, saw BS.. Contacted YH.. She is still on her way.. BOO.. Hahax.. So we 3 bought some bites frm e pasa malam again.. BS got himself a BIG FAT Chicken Drumstick.. Yum yum.. Hahax.. While I got myself a Cheese Hotdog, same as yaoqi.. But it taste lousy.. So I got myself otah.. Hahax.. *Hungry mahz* Oh ya.. We 3 shared drinks too..
All came le.. So we took train down 2 Newton.. Lunch @ newton circus.. *O.o Very EX* Hahax.. Had Char Kway Tiao? Hope I din spell wrongly.. E rest had fish soup wit rice.. Drinks? All had sugar cane.. Ser was late.. Hahax.. Ber mit us @ e briefin area..
Aft lunch, we went down lor.. Alot of peeps dere le.. But still haf 2 wait.. We got our workin pass n notes.. Lyk e workin pass alot.. Typical lanyard but unlike norm.. It is a card.. Very very nice.. Wee.. Briefin started.. We discussed abt e CG Overdrive Ops.. Ser, BS, Yaoqi n mi doin Registration.. Ber doin security? While YH.. I not sure abt tt job scope of hers thou.. Sorrie.. Yap.. So basically workin on 19 - 22 June.. 18 June got another briefin too.. Hmm
Yap.. Den aft briefin, head back 2 JE.. Met up wit dear dear n zie.. Dear dear seems so tired.. N hungry as well.. So bought her a pancake while e rest had some drinks.. Aft tt, all dismiss.. We left @ diff ways.. I sent dear dear hm.. N myself, I was back @ 0745hrs..
Ok.. Tt's 4 ytd.. 2day?
Should b stonin n muggin @ hm ba.. Wun b gg out.. Coz tml is POM CA.. Jia you peeps.. Cheers*3