Wee.. Hahax.. Seems lyk my mood is pretty good 2day.. Thx 2 my dear dear.. Who made me so elated n so touched.. *Thx dear dear.. Thx 4 e excellent taste of fashion u haf.. Thx 4 e shirt u bought 4 me..* 2 others, it may seem 2 b juz a shirt.. A norm shirt tt u c in e market.. *Market doesnt mean e typical market k? Hehe.. Me tokin crap..* But it is of a special meanin 2 me.. Love e shirt.. Realli.. U had spend ur shoppin tym 2 buy tis shirt 4 me.. I realli appreciate it lots.. =) 2day, u wore e shirt I bought 4 u.. *Thou I couldnt recognise.. Sorrie.. STM* But yap.. It looks nice 4 u.. E lovely pink on u.. Makes u look even younger.. =)
K lahz.. Enuff of shirt.. Continue somemore, alot of ppl wanna bash me le.. Coz dey will feel mushy.. Hehe.. So guys, let me brief u abt 2day's stuffs.. *Brief?? Hmm.. Wrong word.. But WHO CARES?* Hahax..
Morn, came 2 sch tgt wit dear dear.. Hmm.. Den headed 2 OA lesson.. Tot I was late, but nahz.. Alot of peeps nvr come yet.. Mrs Cynthia also haven.. BOO.. Hahax.. Hmm.. Yap.. Pretty warm in e class B2306. Was perspirin as usual.. Hehe.. Had lessons n was gg thru e notes.. *Very dry.. Almost fell asleep.. Oops..* Ya.. Guess Mrs Cynrhia also understands tt it was dry.. So had ended e lesson earli.. @ 1130hrs.. Hmm.. Den Reg, Ser, Xue Yu n Jem went 4 lunch.. While me n ber intended 2 find Mrs Ng 2 cfm our attendance 4 e duty on 24 july.. =) *Jem.. BOO.. Not Brother enuff.. Nvr join us..* Hahax.. Anyway, also cannot find Mrs Ng.. So we went 2 hub 2 relax..
Was in hub doin stock takin.. But lazy 2 do.. Den Ber was surfin e net? Browsin thru blogs.. Yap.. Yaoqi came over 2 join us 4 a while.. Coz I called her.. hahax.. Needa ask her questions mahz.. So bo bian.. Anyway, we had a good chat b4 headin 4 Old Man's clazz..
Old Man's clazz very relax 2day.. Status report 4 our proposal.. Basically, my grp was pretty safe.. We covered e basic stuffs.. Tue muz show him e reports again.. Hmm.. Sainz.. But aiya.. Do 4 e sake of doin ba.. Hehe..
Yap yap.. E rest of e day was wit my dear dear.. Had lunch wit her, yaoqi, hui fen n zie @ dead end.. *4 those of u wonderin where is dead end.. Hmm.. It's near clementi mrt stn.. hahax.. Dead end is e name I learnt frm Lady Boss.. Not e real name of course..* Had western food dere.. I tell u.. E western food dere, goodie n yummy.. Hahax.. It's cheap n e portion is big.. =)
Aft a meal, it's good 2 walk.. So we walked down 2 clementi mrt stn n headed down 2 Woodlands.. Dere 2 shop?? No.. We went 2 e library 2 study POM.. *So guai right?* Yes.. We studied dere.. Till abt 1715hrs.. Den went 2 walk walk ard Causeway Pt.. Till abt 1830hrs? Left 4 hm.. I sent dear dear hm n I left too.. Yap..
Tml will b CG Overdrive Briefin.. Kinda excited 2 noe wad we will b doin.. Hope everythin will run smoothly tml also ba..
*Love ya lotsa..*