Thursday, July 5, 2007

*[[ ]]*

OOps.. I m late 4 postin.. It has past 12 midnight.. BOO..

But despite bein late, I still wish 2 say:
Happie Birthdae, Lily..

Yap.. 2day.. Oops.. Ytd I mean.. Went out wit my dear dear n her 3 good friends.. Lily, Joanna, Zie.. As well as their boyfriends.. Yes.. It's a group date cum BD celebration.. Well well.. Hahax..

It was planned 2 meet @ 1400hrs, Parkway Parade.. But had a chat wit dear dear ytd morn.. So we decided 2 haf lunch 1st.. 1200hrs, Tiong Bahru Plaza.. But in e process, my blurr dear dear.. Very blurr.. So we end up meetin @ Clementi Stn 1st b4 headin down 2 Paya Lebar 2 eat.. Had Long John Silvers.. Zie came 2 join us aft a while..

Aft e meal, we headed down 2 PP where Joa n her bf haf been waitin 4 a long tym.. Joa very pro.. Say she @ PP Mac.. But we search so long dun haf.. End up askin e info counter n realised she is @ Parkway Centre Mac.. =(

Waited a while b4 e BD gal came wit her bf.. So we all 7 went up 2 play pool.. *7 ppl coz Zie's bf was late..* So we kicked off e games.. 2 tables.. I played a few games.. Wit wilson, joa's bf.. *Sorrie.. Hope I nvr spell ur name wrongly..* With Arri, zie's bf.. *Oops.. I sux @ spellin names..* Wit Ace, Lily's bf.. *I tink I spelled wrongly too..* N lastly, wit e galz.. Of course, my dear dear as well..

Wanna noe e results?? I lost all e games except 1.. E match wit Ace was e worst.. I practically lost wit so many balls left.. =( Hahax.. Good game every1.. *Huh? Wanna noe e game wit my dear dear?* Ok.. Nope.. Tt wasnt e game I won.. I lost 2 my dear dear.. Thou we din complete e game due 2 lack of tym but well, it's obvious.. Hahax.. So Paisei..

Nvm.. Good game good game.. Hahax.. Aft e games, lily left wit her bf.. Joa n bf left b4 endin.. E only ones left were me n dear dear.. Plus Zie n arri.. Hahax.. Walked seperately 2 PP.. But met all e tym.. Even durin dinner @ e nearby hawker centre.. Hahax..

Aft e meal, we tgt took bus back 2 Paya Lebar Stn.. I sent dear dear back 2 Chinese Garden b4 headin hm..

Yap.. Tt's it.. Did I miss out anythin??


Yes.. Bon Voyage guys.. 2 those who left 4 Hongkong.. Student Seminar..=)



YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 12:40 AM

YYY