Wee.. 2-day long bazaar is finally over.. "BONDING HEARTS TOGETHER" Fund-Raising Bazaar ended wit a success with over $1,500 achieved.. Thou e amount din meet our target of $2,500, but I sincerely hope tt it would at least aid some less fortunate frm MINDS Clementi.. E whole ETP Club's effort, time, n everythin.. Over here, allow me 2 express my deepest appreciation 2 those who haf helped in e event directly or indirectly.. THX..=)
Becoz it is e 2nd day 2day, I guess dere were lesser hiccups except mayb e heavy rain in e mron.. *Any1 caught in e rain??* I did.. N I was terribly drenched.. =( Lousy morn.. BOO.. Hahax..
Ok.. Realli 2 say.. It's rest tym 4 all.. Plz plz.. Concentrate on ya projs n stuffs le.. Dun play play liao ar.. Hahax..
I sent dear dear hm aft everythin is settled @ abt 5? 5 plus? Cant rem.. Stayed dere till 5.45pm b4 headin 2 City Hall.. Coz got dinner wit Christine, an exhibitor in CG Overdrive 2007.. It's been a while since we last c her.. So it was a pretty nice feelin seein her again..=)
Had dinner @ Seoul Garden.. Ate alot.. Took pics too.. Hmm.. Aft Christine left, coz she had another appt, we stayed on 2 play Guess e No. Game.. Zhong Ji Mi Ma.. Hope I din spell wrong.. Hahax.. All forefit in e game except our No.1, Serene.. =(
Wah.. Buay Tah Han.. Dey mixed Chocolate Ice Cream, Lettuce, Chilli Suace, Light Sauce, Fishall, Wu Xiang n Hotdog.. *Vomit* Hahax.. Everythin is alright except 4 e lettuce tt taste lyk garbage.. *Imagine e smell of garbage truck.. Yesh? Ok.. E taste of e lettuce is e smell of it.. Grr*
Yap.. Left @ 10pm plus.. Headed hm wit Yaoqi.. N guess who we saw? We saw Mr Malcolm.. Thankfully, he din c us.. Arbo paisei.. I tink he is wit his gf..
Ok.. End of 2day's post..