Wednesday, July 25, 2007

*[[ ]]*

Woot.. It's another day passed.. Movin on towards e weekend?? Not so soon I guess.. Haf till wait till fri passed.. Pretty worried 4 e day.. Coz my dad gg 4 an op.. Juz wishin tt everythin goes well durin e op.. I noe he is scared n worried.. But he nvr say out ba le..

2day had WPB lessons in e morn.. Very jialat.. Thou manage 2 do e dreamweaver, dere was still probs faced n I worry I m unable 2 complete within e period of 2hrs.. E practical is comin soon.. Guess I muz practice more ba..=)

Aft lunch was SingPost visit.. Supposed 2 b a relaxed mode.. But my mind was filled wit OA reports n ppt.. Fri submission.. But me not in campus.. So I muz rush report out 4 them.. *Finally completed le..* Dat's y here I m, bloggin away.. =) Worked 4 3 solid hrs.. Frm 8pm to 11pm plus.. Woot.. Tired.. *Yawns*

Anyway, had an enjoyable evenin wit dear dear.. SHH.. Only she noes n I noe.. Hahax.. Dear dear, right?? hahax..

Ok.. Cheers 2 tml Watsons' Sale!! Tata..

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 11:40 PM

YYY