Thursday.. Another weekday.. Hmm?? Hahax..
Woke up in e morn n headed 2 campus.. Coz accessories store operatin.. Was in e hub @ 0830hrs.. Cold mornin.. Coz rainin.. *Grr* Hmm.. Stayed inside n played Alien Shooter while waitin 4 e rest 2 arrive..
Set up was ready by 0930hrs.. Ser n Yaoqi had their breakfast @ e Fishball Noodle store without me.. *BOO* So me went alone 2 e canteen.. Saw Yee Huey, Shera, Samantha.. So I treated them 4 some noodles as well.. Den comes Cynthia.. Hahax.. Me paisei mahz.. If treat her friends nvr treat her.. So I treated her as well.. Hahax..
Had e delicious noodles n was back 2 work.. Mingle wit e peeps n tym seems 2 fly.. Closed e store @ 1200hrs.. Cleared up n headed back 2 e hub where alot of peeps were already dere workin on their POM.. Tml deadline.. =( All chiong.. Me too.. Haix..
Yaoqi n Huifen left 1st.. E rest stayed on.. Joa, Zie, dear dear 1 grp workin.. Shera, Yee Huey another.. Me alone!
Worked till about 1500hrs plus.. All hungry.. Decided 2 share $$ 4 Candian 2-for-1 pizza.. Bought BBQ Chicken n Hawaiian... Total cost $21.90.. Waited an hr den e food came.. B4 tt coz inside hub too cold.. So I doze off..
Had e pizza tgt.. Zie left b4 tt.. So e rest of us eat.. Continued workin on proj till 1600hrs plus den Yee Huey, Shera n Joa left.. Me n dear dear stayed on a while.. Den we ciao finally @ 1630hrs..
Sent dear dear hm n was hm myself 2 chiong.. POM Marketin Plan is a headache.. Not more than 30pages but mine only got abt 15 pages.. Is it sufficient?? I dunno.. Hopefully ba.. I covered all e pts le.. =)
Tata peeps.. Happie Fri tml..