Thursday, February 28, 2008

*[[ ]]*

C.. I m back postin.. Since all e immediate stuffs has been completed.. =)

2day, I woke up n travelled 2 campus as usual.. Thou it was supposed 2 b e study week.. But well.. I went 2 submit my frontpage.. Yes.. I submitted.. Wad a relief! Aft a period of long month? Ya.. Tink so..

Anyway, I WANN COMPLAIN!! XY hor.. Say wan come pei me in class de.. In e end she slp up late.. Zz..

@ 1100hrs.. Collected e video cam frm old man.. N was shootin e video 4 Chuen Hoe's grp..

By 1200hrs.. Everythin was completed.. N old man released us 4 lunch.. Subsequently, only 3 returned back 2 class.. Me, XY n Sa Sha.. Old man gave us tips 4 PR.. N by den it was alr 1400hrs when we covered e whole book.. So will b returnin back on Monday 2 finish up e answers 4 e pass yr paper..

Din meet dear dear.. Coz she went out wit Zie 2day.. Instead, I had lunch wit Ber n XY @ Clementi KFC.. N ltr.. Ber left.. While XY n me went 2 Holland V Delifrance 4 2nd round?? Nope.. Went dere 2 study PR.. *Guai hor?*

Reg supposed 2 joined us.. But she was bz Zz.. So it was only until 1700hrs tt she arrived..

Studied until 1830hrs.. Den mi n XY ciao.. Sent XY 2 e bus stop where 970 will ferry her 2 Bukit Panjang Int.. Den I left 4 hm myself..

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 9:00 PM

YYY