Friday, March 28, 2008

*[[ ]]*



Ok.. Comin 2 an end of e week..

Juz lyk 2 share abt a movie tt I watched wit dear dear 2day.. "Sky of Love"

I m not a pro in tellin e whole story out 2 u all.. But roughly here n dere ba.. Hahax..

E story begins wit a girl named Mika, who fell in luv wit a guy named Hiro durin her schoolin days.. Their meetin was thru a friend initially.. Ltr, Mika lost her hp in e library.. All e info in her hp erased by Hiro..

Dey chatted on phone subsequently.. N finally met each other @ e campus swimmin pool..Their r/s continued.. Mika had also met wit many unfortunate situation.. Such as bein bullied by ppl.. N dey also had their own child but died in e end b4 birth coz she had a fall caused by Saki, Hiro's ex..

In their yr 2 days, Hiro suddenly mentioned abt breakin up.. *@ tt pt of tym very sad.. N I guess alot of them hated Hiro ba.. Tinkin it is becoz of e lost of child den he initiate e breakup..*

Durin tt tough yr.. Mika met another guy named Yu.. Yu is a gentle, lovin guy.. Took gd care of her n din mind her visitin her baby's tomb..

It was till 1 day in yr 3 days, when Mika saw Hiro's friend instead of Hiro in person @ e tomb b4 realizin tt Hiro had cancer.. N tt was e reason y he initiate e break up..

Noein all tis, Mika took care of Hiro's last days... Spendin all her tym wit him.."

Above is e rough storyline tt I rem.. Hope dere arent any errors.."

E movie realli touched my heart.. Esp e part when Mika ran back 2 e hospital hopin 2 c Hiro 4 e last tym.. I teared..

Ppl.. If u ask me wad is love in e past, perhaps I would tell u.. Love is abt takin care of e partner.. Showerin her wit all e love n givin her happiness..

But 2day.. If u were 2 ask me wad is love.. I would tell u.. It is e above.. Plus.. Nvr dyin feelin n memories even if e partner is not wit u anymore.. It is precious n should b treasured..

B4 I end.. If u wanna noe more abt tis movie, u can visit e followin websites 4 its synopsis n songs..

http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/skyoflove/skyoflove.htm
http://profile.imeem.com/m4Kpod/playlist/IFi4q-3n/albumkoizora_ost_music_playlist/

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 11:30 PM

YYY