Friday, July 11, 2008

*[[ ]]*

Friday.. Long long day..

Woke up as earli as 0545hrs.. Coz need 2 reach Clementi Stn @ 0700hrs.. 2 mit QiongHui, Felicia Mei, YuLin n Yu De go Poly Marina tgt..

But becoz e weather in e morn is too temptin, plus ytd's late night chat wit Jerelynn Mei.. Thus, I was forced to rest a lil more till 0600hrs.. B4 I forced myself to get ready..

Everythin got ready by 0635hrs.. Thanks to my dad for sendin me to Redhill Stn.. Coz it saves my tym walkin..

Reached Clementi Stn @ 0700hrs sharp.. YuLin N Yu De came in shortly..

Din send dear dear up her coy van today as a result.. Felt a lil sad.. But was glad tt we were able to mit in e evenin.. =)

Soon, Qiong Hui n Felicia Mei arrived too.. We walked tgt 2 e bus interchange.. However, e bus was very late 2day.. Waited 4 abt 20mins plus plus b4 we managed to board e bus..


Reached Poly Marina alr 0800hrs le.. Juz on e dot..

But sir started e lesson late.. Coz he wanna allow grace tym 4 e late comers due 2 e rain.. As a result, while waitin, some of us doze off in class..

Woke up when sir started conducting his lesson.. Thou it is pretty borin.. But I was guai enuff 2 try 2 concentrate..

Lesson ended abt 0855hrs.. Sir told us 2 go prepare 4 practicals n fall in @ 0900hrs..

Practicals today for my grp was Fully Enclosed Lifeboat Drill.. Coz dere were too many ppl @ e jetty area, my grp had 2 stay back @ e open classroom 2 wait 4 our turn..

While waitin, we had a chat wit sir abt his life long learning stuffs.. Hahax.. Indeed.. He came frm a very tough past.. But was glad tt he had such a achievement now.. A stable job wit a beautiful family.. *Claps..*

E 1st grp came back.. So we went 2 e jetty.. We went 2 find Mr Botak Sir.. *Oops.. I noe I m bein rude.. But I dunno his name.. Can only describe him as tis..*

He taught us how 2 recover e lifeboat coz e previous grp had released it..

E proceedures were pretty tough as it requires us 2 climb up n down vertial ladders.. Zzz.. But fortunately, e recovery mission was a success.. Juz tt our hands were oily..

Returned back.. Went 2 wash hands.. Collected my stuffs n left tgt wit e rest..

I headed back ITE Clementi 2 seek help wit my speech vetting.. N also 2 hand over sponsorship cash 2 Jerelynn Mei..

Aft she had left 4 Sentosa 2 do her filmin, I headed into e staff room 2 find e lecturers.. Had a gd chat wit Mr Tong Chi Kong.. Enjoyed tokin 2 him..


As Mr David Chin is bz, I sent him e speech via email n left 4 SP again.. Headed dere 2 find Felicia Mei n Charlene Mei who was gettin ready 4 their Log Practicals.. Aft which, headed to T3 2 find Ms Sally Ng..

Had some chat wit her regards 2 my speech.. N she provided me wit valuable advice.. Thou it meant tt I need 2 redo my speech a lil, I was glad still.. Coz at least, I dun make e audiences go Zzz mode..

Ltr, she sent me 2 Bouna Vista Stn.. Where I trained down 2 mit dear dear.. *Thx Ms Ng..*

Reached Redhill Stn.. Received dear dear's msg tt she will b late.. But b4 I can continue anythin, my phone batt died on me..

No choice, used other ppl phone 2 call dear dear n fix e meetin venue..

Waited till 1900hrs.. Dear dear arrived.. We trained down again 2 Chinese Garden.. Coz we decided 2 travel 2 her hse nearby 4 dinner..

We had Penang Fried Kway Teow.. Nice nice.. Hahax.. We 2 also shared a cup of sugar cane drink.. Thou i drank most of it.. Hahax..

Sent dear dear hm n had some swt chats.. Dear dear's mum got me a bluetooth set.. Which surprised me.. But still thank her 4 e thought of me.. =)

Left 4 hm aft seein dear dear went up e lift.. Trained down 2 Redhill n bus down my hse.. Hahax.. Reached hm slightly passed 2100hrs.. *Tired.. Shag is e word 2 use*

Ciao!

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 11:55 PM

YYY