So so.. Join me as I recall wad happened ytd.. Hee..
Woke up earli w/o fail.. N went down Redhill Stn.. By now if u r my faithful blog reader, u would haf noe e purpose behind wakin up earli n travellin down Redhill Stn.. Yes.. I had went 2 send dear dear off 2 work..
Oh ya.. Tokin abt sendin her off 2 work, 2day marks our 18 Months tgt.. So join me too in tis beautiful day by shoutin out loud..
"HAPPIE 18th Months Anniversary!!" Weee... =)
Back 2 ytd.. Aft seein her off 2 work, it was only 0830hrs.. So I decided 2 train down Boon Lay..
Reached Boon Lay slightly b4 0900hrs.. N went on 2 fill my stomach wit some solid food.. Took quite sometym 2 decide coz I wanna eat smth cheap but gd.. Lol.. So end up eatin Kway Chap.. Warms my stomach in e earli morn...
My speed of eatin sama sama de lahz.. Always so fast.. So when I was done, it was not even 0915hrs yet.. But still I decided 2 work 2 Jurong West Library 2 wait 4 e lib 2 b opened.. Slacked outside e Frontier CC..
1000hrs sharp.. E lib opened n yes, I became e 1st customer of e day again.. Hahax.. Went into e lib n found myself my fav spot b4 settlin down myself.. N I stoned 4 e rest of e morn.. Surfin net, bloggin, etc..
Abt 1400hrs, Charlene Mei n her bf came.. Coz he was havin exams 2day n he needed 2 do some revision.. Charlene Mei thus made use of tis chance 4 him 2 mit me as well as 2 let him haf a conducive study environment..
I had some late lunch of sushis.. *Thx Charlene Mei 4 acc me 2 buy*
Back frm lunch.. Slacked n do some other stuffs.. Such as sendin an email 2 SP cfmin my particulars n attendance 4 e F1 briefin..
Also, was bz handlin e event tt I was organizin... Weee..
E rest of e tym was chattin wit my frens made durin e stay ytd.. N also.. Listenin 2 e beautiful voice of Afiq, Charlene's bf.. He can realli sing n e best thin of all, Chinese Songs.. Well Done isnt it??
Left e lib n headed 2 e stn.. Received a msg frm my gf tt she is walkin wit Auntie Annie 2 e stn.. So I decided 2 buy some donuts 4 her.. Trained down wit Chaarlene Mei n Afiq.. N I alighted @ Redhill Stn..
Juz in tym 2 mit them n I handed over e donuts.. Acc dear dear till Chinese Garden Stn b4 I trained hm myself..
Reached hm slightly passed 1930hrs? Yeap.. Alright.. Tt's it.. Ciao!!