Let me begin off e post by sharin wit u, my dearest blog readers a piece of goodie news..
I M IN 4 F1 Grand Prix Facilitating Work.. Hahax.. WOOT!!
Okok.. Enuff of sharin my joy.. Let's haf a recap on wad happened ytd.. *Hmm.. Seems lyk I m bloggin more often in e day as compared 2 e night now..*
Ytd morn.. Woke up as earli.. Travelled down 2 Redhill Stn 2 mit dear dear.. Acc her n waited 4 her coy van 2 arrived.. Sent her up e van n off I went.. Aimless..
Dunno wad 2 do thus decided 2 send Jerelynn Mei 2 sch.. Along e way was lookin thru her ppt.. Her bf, Edwards was also dere.. Yup..
Since Eward was wit her, I only c her till Clementi Stn n I headed down 2 Boon Lay.. Decided 2 go 2 Jurong West Lib 2 stone.. N yes.. I was e 1st customer of e day.. Hee.. As soon as e lib opened, I was dere le.. Heee...
Stone alone till e clock ticks till abt noon tym.. Charlene Mei had wanna join me 4 lunch.. Thus, Bak Kut Teh came 2 our mind.. I suggested meetin her @ Tiong Bahru Plaza n walk down tgt 2 e market nearby..
Had some real gd Bak Kut Teh..
Ok.. Here cums e qn.. How much can a gurl eat??? (TINKIN IN PROCESS>>)
1 bowl of bak kut teh plus rice?? No...
1 bowl of bak kut teh + 1 bowl of soup + 1 bowl of rice?? No...
1 bowl of bak kut teh + 1 bowl of soup + 2 bowl of rice?? Not gd enuff..
1 bowl of bak kut teh + 1 bowl of soup + 2 bowls of rice + 1 cup of barley?? Soon soon.. Not gd enuff still..
1 bowl of bak kut teh + 1 bowl of soup + 2 bowls of rice + 1 cup of barley + 1 plate of vege??
Tt should juz do 4 now.. Hahax.. But as usual.. Not gd enuff..
Back @ Tiong Bahru Plaza..
1 bowl of bak kut teh+ 1 bowl of soup + 2 bowls of rice + 1 cup of barley + 1 plate of vege + 1 bowl of dessert?? Okok lahz.. Still yearnin 4 more.. Heee..
Headed down Jurong East Stn.. 2 Jurong East Library..
1 bowl of bak kut teh+ 1 bowl of soup + 2 bowls of rice + 1 cup of barley + 1 plate of vege + 1 bowl of dessert + 1 more cup of bubbletea.. Hahax.. Yes.. Tt's it.. Enuff 4 lunch.. Coz got dinner.. Heee..
Yeap.. E above description is describin my mei mei.. Charlene!! hahax..
She muz b hopin 2 kill me now.. Oops.. Yeap.. But ya.. Dun laugh @ her k? Muz feed her more food.. Lol..
K lahz.. Anyway, still appreciate it lots.. Coz she acc me thru my aftnoon.. Noein tt I m bored.. So thank you mei.. No offence ar.. No grudges bear k? Coz it was all 4 some laughter.. Hee..
Cheers..
Ended my day by sendin dear dear back 2 Chinese Garden.. It was great 2 do tt aft a long stonin session.. Lol..
Ok Ppl.. Enjoy ur hols!!