Tuesday, August 26, 2008

*[[ ]]*

Ello.. 2day's post is posted @ night.. Hahax.. Coz coz.. I nvr go my usual campsite 2 stone.. 2day was stonin in ITE Clementi.. My old hse.. Lol..

Morn woke up.. Went 2 mit dear dear.. @ Redhill Stn.. Dear dear was dere earlier than me a lil.. So we acc each other a while n I c her up her coy van b4 leavin..

Planned 2 mit Jerelynn Mei.. But guess she was sick.. Thus end up tryin 2 reach HuiYi.. But she din pick up my phone..

I only met her @ Clementi Stn aft eatin a bowl of Bak Kut Teh.. *No Standard De*

Walked 2 ITE tgt.. N was in e hub b4 gg down 2 e pushcart.. I had my worst nightmare when I saw e pushcart.. Zzz.. It is...!!!!

Thus, I get down 2 work too.. Use cloth n clean here n dere.. Wipe here n dere.. At least wit my individual effort, things were much more cleaner.. N e juniors were cooperative too.. Followin my instructions 2 clean.. Lol..

When everythin was done, ard 1100hrs plus, Jerelynn Mei came too.. Wit Edward n e bags of shirts 4 e club..

Headed up 2 e hub.. N collected my own.. It was nice.. Alumini Victor.. Hahax..

Ltr, HuiYi bought lunch 4 me too.. *Thx HuiYi* Ate in e hub.. Slacked ard.. Heard Yu Xue came ITE too.. So met up wit him.. Saw them bz wit their PSP.. So din disturb much n left ITE..


Headed 2 SP.. Wit e intention 2 get my proposal endorsed.. But failed.. ShiYong not free so end up I stone in e lib while waitin 4 Charlene Mei n e F1 briefin 2 commence.. Meanwhile helped Charlene go SAA collect her Indemity Form 4 GYL Camp..

F1 Briefin commence shortly aft e commotion of takin pics.. Had some Q&A session b4 proceedin out 2 collect n sign our contract.. It's states our pay $4 basic + $2 Completion.. But however, it is included w/o CPF.. So if plus CPF we shld only get $3.20 basic + $2 Completion.. Zzz..

Anyway, glad 2 haf job too.. N I met up wit some old frens workin alongside wit me @ Delifrance last tym.. Hahax.. N Charlene Mei would b wit me 4 e trainings sessions.. N when e real show begins.. Yeap..

Ended everythin ard 1900hrs plus ba? Left SP.. Trained down wit Charlene Mei.. But alighted @ Redhill Stn.. Yeap..

Walked hm wit slight drizzle.. But reached hm by 2000hrs..

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 9:50 PM

YYY