Sunday got life.. Mayb a lil more.. Hahax.. 2day is Ba Yue Chu Yi.. So earli morn 0800hrs woke up n went 2 temple tgt wit my family members..
Drove down 2 Havelock Rd 2 pray Tian Gong 1st.. Den drove all e way down 2 Yishun 2 pray Guanyin.. Yeap.. Tt's e places we would norm go if we do not haf any committments.. N tt took us till abt 1130hrs..
We drove down 2 Havelock Rd once again.. 2 haf our lunch @ e market.. I had my fav hokkien mee.. E standard got drop a bit lahz.. But not as bad.. Still tasty.. Yummy.. *Or mayb I hungry? Hahax..*
Sent my mum 2 her saloon 2 wash hair b4 my bro drove me n my dad back hm.. He left 2 gif tuition.. While me n my dad drove another car (my dad's car) out 2 visit my granny.. Fed her wit some coffee, made sure she is fine b4 we left..
Went 2 pick my mum up n we went 2 Chinatown.. I wanna get a pair of nice sunglass.. Hahax.. N I got it..
I m a green horn in selectin sunglasses lahz.. So e sales lady got me some 2 try on.. Lyk a few but I wasnt so greedy.. Aft selectin thru e many, all of us felt tt e 1 I got is best suited 2 me.. Hahax.. Yeap.. So my dad bought it 4 me.. *Thx dad..*
Went back hm 4 some rest.. B4 I headed out again.. 2 Chinatown again.. Hahax.. *Nono.. Not 2 refund or exchnage smth..* But 2 b dere as a guest 4 e Mid Autumn Festival Lighting Ceremony..
Was dere earli coz of security checks.. Guest-of-Honour is His Excellency Mr S.R Nathan, President of Singapore.. VVIPs includes High Commissioners n Ambassadors of many countries.. VIPs also includes Dr Lily Neo, MP Kreta Ayer Kim Seng.. N another gentlemen who was a former MP..
E performance was fantastic.. When Mr Nathan arrived, abt 30 dragons thronged e streets 4 some beautiful dragon dance.. Of which, 3 dragons shld b mentioned.. 1 made up of 23 man team.. *Imagine how long it is.. Norm de only 10..* Another 1 is made up of lanterns.. Brightly lit.. *Beautiful n creative..* Last but not least, dere is another dragon wit lights.. Small bulbs on e body of e dragon.. Super beautiful.. Wee..
Performance went on till abt 2200hrs.. Performance frm Japan were also e highlights of e day..
Words cant describe it all.. I m tryin 2 get e pics uploaded into my com.. But my SD Card cant b detected in my lappy.. Need help wit it.. But will upload it soon.. Yeap..
Stayed ard aft e event wit my bro coz he was doin work.. Den I witness how efficient e crew r.. Clearin e streets in juz within an hr.. 2 sides of road.. Amazin..
Both of us reached hm @ abt 0000hrs.. *Tired..*