So let's do a quick recap..
Thursday
Woke up earli n got myself ready b4 makin my way out 2 Redhill Stn.. As I was earli when I reached dere, I went 2 buy bread n was eatin it while waitin 4 dear dear 2 arrive..
She finally came abt 0810hrs plus.. Sat down 4 some chats n she was off.. 2 her coy van..
MACOM kicked off when both of us stepped into class.. So we quickly settle down n was payin close attention 2 e lesson..
Soon, 2 hrs passed.. N we were off 4 lunch.. @ fc2.. Aft which, we were back in class..
Capt Bakhitiar's tutorial was next.. We did some drawings n labellin n also an on9 tutorial.. As my lappie failed me, I used YuDe's.. *Thx YuDe*
@ e same tym, muz say sry 2 Charlene Mei.. Coz I jumped queue 2 do e on9 tutorial on YuDe's lappie.. She is pretty angry.. Yeap..
But fortunately, everythin was over.. Treated all of them 2 Mac's ice-cream while waitin 4 e next practical lesson by Capt Savio..
It was a long tutorial.. In fact 2 tutorials.. Lol.. Discussed tgt n we were still behind 1 tutorial.. Or half I shld say.. Yeap..
Aft lesson, Charlene Mei went 4 dentals, QiongHui n YuDe 2 LS.. While me went 2 T14 alone.. 2 do regular maintenance 2 my beloved lappie.. Was unable 2 connect 2 spwireless.. But fortunately, he solved my probs within short period of tym.. =)
Left SP 4 JW Lib.. Met Felicia Mei dere.. 2 do up our Cargo project research.. But it was ez.. So we had a hard tym findin.. N e info on9 might not b totally accurate aft all.. =(
@ 1745hrs, we decided 2 pack up.. I left 2 pick dear dear frm work.. While she went hm..
Met dear dear @ 1825hrs.. N we trained 2 Chinese Garden Stn.. B4 I trained back Redhill myself..