Monday, October 20, 2008

*[[ ]]*

OSIM.. *Oh Shit Its Monday*

Okok.. I noe it is pretty cold.. Tis joke came out frm my mum when she helped us closed the door in e morn..

My dad had drove me 2 Redhill Stn tis morn.. *Thx dad.. Thou u might not read it..*

As a result, when I reached Dover Stn, it was super earli.. Ard 0730hrs.. Plus minus ard dere.. So I decided 2 juz stone ard e stn enjoyin e breeze as it was rainin.. =)

Charlene Mei arrived shortly passed 0745hrs.. *Very punctual 2day.. Lol..*

Tgt, we walked into class 4 GEMS.. E lecturer only arrived @ 0800hrs sharp.. Lol.. So we settled down n his lesson began.. Did a couple of survey abt our personality? Yeap.. N tt ends e day.. Hahax..

Walked back T1A n had breakfast @ Mac.. Saw Kian Meng also.. Yeapp..

So we went up 2 class aft eatin n saw Felicia Mei, YuLin n Yu De plus I tink QiongHui was dere as well.. Chatted up wit them b4 Capt Sahwan begin takin attendance 4 his Port n Terminals..

N tt went on till 1200hrs.. Lunch tym.. *Hungry*

But when we arrived @ FC2.. E queue was horrible.. Thus, all of us decided 2 queue 4 e fish soup store which doesnt taste gd n wit e shortest queue.. Lol..

Lunch over, MACOM followed next.. I was payin gd attention till tis stage.. Writing down notes n etc.. Hahax..

But aft tis lesson, when Capt Bakhitiar came in.. It was OH SHYT!! I totally dun understand wad he teachin us.. Coz I not payin attention anymore.. My batt lifespan died.. N I totally KO mode.. Sigh..

Fortunately, he noe it n he decided 2 end e lesson earli..


Left 4 SPNPCC Rm aft tt.. Slacked inside readin blogs n etc.. B4 I made my way 2 Redhill Stn 2 pick dear dear up @ 1745hrs..

Sent her 2 Chinese Garden Stn den I ciao..

*I noe u havin some probs at work.. Juz believe tt no matter wad happens, I will b ard wit u.. No matter wad troubles u faced, I will solved it 4 u.. If u need help, I will always b willin 2 lend my helpin hand.. Juz entrust urself 2 me, dear dear?

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 10:20 PM

YYY