Monday, February 23, 2009

*[[ Problems ]]*

Well, by lookin @ my title, u would haf guessed much.. But tis tym round, slightly diff.. I m not e 1 who has probs.. But more of e ppl ard me..

Feelin very sad n worried esp 4 e 1 of e closest ppl ard me, my gf..

She has been facin probs surfacing frm work since she started off as a Human Resource Assistant.. I noe it would b a challenge 2 her as H.R trade has nvr been smth familiar 2 her.. However, I applaud her 4 takin up e challenge..

Finally, ytd, she faced wit probs @ work.. Tt caused her 2 tear.. Lookin @ tearin, I realized I couldnt do much 2 help her except words of console.. It realli pains my heart when I c her tearin.. Recallin e 1st ever tym she teared badly.. Haiish..

Juz wanna tk tis opportunity 2 say, no matter wad happens in e future, I would try my utmost best 2 b dere 4 u.. 2 solve ur probs or 2 offer u alternatives.. I will nvr leave u alone 2 fight e battles.. Jiayou dear dear.. I m sure u can do it..

Anyway, back 2 probs again.. E next victim hit by it was Jerelynn Mei.. Details of it shall b kept confidential ba.. I dun wan her 2 come runnin n naggin @ me.. Lol..

4 u, mei.. Juz rem wad I told u.. Rubber band story is e main thing u muz understand.. Ur prob can b easily solved if u overcome urself.. Unlike zehzeh's prob.. Ur prob can b solved much easier..

Compromise wit each other.. Tok things out n u will c a longer route ahead.. Dun stop when u mit wit probs.. Jiayou!!

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 11:59 PM

YYY