Sunday, March 1, 2009
*[[ Dear dear's Work Progress ]]*
1st of all, b4 anythin else..
Happie Birthdae Luke!! May all wishes come true.. =)
Alright.. Now, let's move on 2 a slightly less happenin part of my post.. Dear dear's work progress..
Thanks 4 many of ur concern.. I received many feedbacks aft my "Helpless" Post..
Juz wanna share wit u all e decision dear dear made as of 2day.. She has decided 2 stay on in e coy.. Some of u might b wonderin y.. Some of u might agree wit tt decision.. But I tink wad matters is tt she made a decision by herself..
She told me tt.. She decided 2 stay on in e coy n is willin 2 undergo thru all e challenges she faced.. I tink tt was a realli brave act.. It is indeed not ez 2 go thru all tis.. I tink wad realli goes thru her mind was e current bad economy..
It realli isnt a gd thin 2 quit a job if u r granted 1.. Also, becoz of e fact tt, she doesnt wanna gif up 4 such small matters.. She wans 2 learn more in e H.R trade..
Thus, wadeva her decision is, let's juz cross our fingers n pray 4 e best in her workin life.. I told her tis.. I will support her in wadeva her decision is.. N I m still supportin her till now.. Dear dear JIAYOU!!
YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 11:55 PM
YYY