Sunday, June 14, 2009

*[[ BD Week.. ]]*

Can I gif my blog title 4 tis week as it? Lol..

Hahax.. Yes.. It's another week passed when u c tis post.. Coz 4 now.. I m bloggin on weekly basis..

Over e past 1 week, I haf not been rottin.. Haf been either in Sengkang 4 SANA Badge Scheme or haf been ard wit dear dear.. Not 2 also 4get an outin wit Zhi Yin Mei on Fri evening @ BP Plaza.. *Will touch on tt ltr..*

SANA Badge Scheme nth much 2 say lahz.. So I will skip.. Basically juz conducting workshops 4 e sec sch uniformed grps ba le.. Yeap yeap!!

Outin wit dear dear.. Hmm.. On Thurs? Went 2 Tampines 1.. E new shoppin mall which I haf been so keen 2 go aft Charlene Mei described e place 2 me.. So aft much discussion wit dear dear, we went!!

Poor dear dear din lyk travellin far but coz of me, we went still.. Actualli e journey also not very long lahz.. I slpt le wake up juz nice.. Hee.. =p

@ Tampines 1.. We were hungry coz it was ard noon le.. We decided 2 juz find food 1st.. Initially tot tt e variety of food was norm.. But we chanced by tis restaurant.. *Argh! Cant rem e name* But anyway, it has a variety of jap stores.. U will b given a "credit" card when u enter.. U can juz swipe e card 1st b4 payment @ any stores.. =)

Aft lunch, we shopped ard Tampines 1, Tampines Mall n Century Square.. *Tired!!* But fun!! =p

Alright.. Comes Fri evening.. Aft SANA Badge Scheme..

Left 4 BP Plaza 2 mit Zhi Yin Mei as she wanted 2 celebrate my bd wit me.. But I juz told her 2 haf dinner instead.. No need 2 go 2 e expense of celebrating.. Lol..

So we had dinner @ Jacks' Place.. Pretty nice food.. =)

Den as it was pretty late, I decided 2 send her hm.. We took bus 2 BP Pri Sch n we walked into her hse.. *Hahax.. Oops.. I told u all whr she stays..*

As we were reachin her doorsteps, she juz passed me a bag.. I was stunned.. Tinkin it was some present she bought..

But she continued by sayin if not nice throw away.. I was stunned again.. Wonderin wad it was, I peeked into e bag n saw a box.. *Pic on top..*

I opened e box n saw a piece of cake.. *Surprised*

She told me she baked in e morning.. If not nice throw away.. Lol..

Otw back, I was lookin @ e cake.. N I took e pics above..

E next day, on Saturday aftnoon @ lunch, I ate e cake aft meal.. Guess wad? I din throw e cake away.. I juz finished eatin e whole piece w/o any left.. *Yes.. It is super nice can..*

E appearance frm e pic tken is super norm.. But when u eat it.. It's yummy! It's soft n not very sweet.. =)

*Thanks mei.. Realli din expect u 2 go bake a cake 4 me.. I m touched.. =)*

2day is e eve of my bd.. Celebratin my bd wit my family 2night n tml wit my dear dear.. Hope can tk some pics 2 post antoher tym.. =) Ciao!

YOUR NAME flew to the moon @ | 2:25 PM

YYY